Halloween fonts
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Autumn




















Wow, did I mention how amazing Fall is? Today Glen and I decided to take a hike @ Elk Falls. Not only is it a money saver, the baby needs the exercise!
I can't believe what we as people take forgranted. We live in one of the most beautiful provinces, and yet we don't step outside!
Today was definitely a eye opener. The 2.5 hike was well worth it. The colors and smell of pine and outdoors move right to my core and make me feel so alive!
Chloe not only had the time of her life, but almost fell down a steep cliff. Such a curious little girl!
Glen and I have decided to pick a trail each week and walk it. It's so good to get to know your outdoors. I can say that I haven't been the most active in the last 6 months, but I plan to incorporate a lot of outdoorsy activities into my family!
Check out my photo's on Facebook--we took over 168!

Get outside!

No comments: