Halloween fonts
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010


This afternoon my Gramma came over to drop off Paayton's first gift! So wonderful, a precious moments keepsake book, and a blue/white onsie and a fleece and Elephant rattle. I am so blessed!
It made me think that wow, Paayton could be here really soon! Due date is the 29th of January, but I am ready in case he decides to come out early.. I have a history in my family of babies coming very early.. so I am starting to pack the baby bag.
I am so not ready yet. I want to meet him really bad, and I'm sick of feeling fat and sick 24/7, but I don't think I'm ready to meet the most pain of my life!
Paayton weighs roughly 6 pounds now, so hopefully his gain slows down a bit so in case I do go until 40 weeks he wont be a huge baby!
So exciting, and so much to think about.. luckily everything is ready for him, even if he came in a hour.

Also, I've a baby shower on the 13th of January. One of my best friends Erica Paemoller is planning it for me. I am not the one inviting or planning, but if you wanted to just come and share in the night with us. Let me know!

2 comments:

Nadia said...

Hey Jess

Just wanted to say that I think about you often...life is so crazy for me right now that I don't get to keep in touch as often as I like. Happy new year to you, Glen and Paayton :) Hope you had a great holiday season

Also, another friend of mine just had her baby on New Years Day, and now that Paayton is going to be there soon I really wish I was there to meet the little ones and help you out! But, I will be back in May and I'll be looking forward to babysitting then :D

Hugs

Nadia

Jenilee Brain Photography said...

Labor is painful, but you will do great and when baby is out all the pain just goes away and you have the most special gift!

Almost baby time...best of luck to you and baby. Wishing you a speedy and painless labor. :)