Halloween fonts
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Christmas Starbucks


Why is a multi-billion dollar industry, latte so important to me? Because they actually have a quality taste, and sparkle.
Every year, I usually put my fake tree up the first weekend of November. The same night, I usually skip down to the nearest Starbucks and buy my very first Christmas Drink of the year. I usually pick a Soy Gingerbread Latte, and then go home with it and sit in front of my tree.
This year is a bit different, it's the first year in 4 years I've not had a fake tree.. so, we will be getting our tree on the 29th of November instead.
Glen and I will be going to Starbucks tonight to drop the dollar, like the rest of North America on a drink that will warm our bellies, and bring the Christmas spirit even closer..
I will post pictures soon of our rendezvous!


PS. Little update: Forgot to bring the cam, too much going on tonight! But, Glen got a Grande Gingerbread Latte, which he went "MMMM", first sip. I got a Soy Peppermint Mocha. It made me fall in love with Christmas all over again!

5 comments:

Keira-Anne said...

I don't think anyone delights in Christmas as much as you and I! I just put my tree up this evening and love watching it sparkle. Can't wait to see what you tree looks like :)

P.S. Careful of the preggo caffeine intake!

Keira-Anne said...

*your

Jessica-Sara said...

Yes, It's okay to have 2 cups of Coffee a day, but I don't usually drink it.
I have 2-3 Lattes a week, and those are only half coffee! I'm a good little pregger.

Also, I got the Soy Peppermint Mocha, I fell in love all over again!

Want to see photos of your tree bad, post!

Keira-Anne said...

Mmmm I bet soy peppermint mochas are so tasty!

Jessica-Sara said...

It was SO tasty, today i'm going to get a Gingerbread Latte.. not having whip on it isn't the same.. but id rather NOT be sick!