Halloween fonts
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Top Things To Do At Christmas


Hello everyone,

So as of today I've decided on a list of events Glen and I will do until Christmas day. Here's the list so far, have any more ideas?? Post a comment!

1. Buy Tree&Decorate it with a tree party
2. Decorate Indoors more
3. Make Christmas treats & Christmas treat baskets
4. salt dough tree hangings
5. Christmas oranges
6. Got to Bethlehem in Parksville
7. Get Christmas Gifts
8. Wrap gifts together, make art out of the presents
9. Watch a Christmas Movie in Theaters
10.Get 2 Starbucks Christmas Mugs
11.Go Sledding
12.Build a Snowman
13.Write Christmas Cards
14.Walk down 5th street with a Latte at night
16.go for a drive a week before Christmas and look at all the lights
17.Han Mistletoe
18.Watch the New York Santa Claus Parade
19.Visit Santa at the Mall
20.Go Ice skating
21.Make a Ginger Bread house
22.fondue night

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, number 14 is definitely my favorite!!! 5th Street at Christmas is absolutely fantastic.
I want to do that with Aaron, except on Whyte Ave. :) It's like 5th Street but big city style. If we go soon, I'll make sure to take lots of pictures!!!
I love your list...I should do this too! :)

Anonymous said...

these are such great ideas! i may have to do a few of them myself!

Katie Angelica D said...

23.have to read a a christmas book
24. watch Disney(mickey mouse) christmas carol
25.make a Xmas mix CD
26. paint your nails sparkly red
27. watch How The Grinch Stole Christmas
28. do a good deed for the year :)

Jessica-Sara said...

Very impressed! I will add 23, 24, 26, 27 and 28 to my list. (already made like 5 Christmas mixes!!)
SOOOO excited!

Katie Angelica D said...

how i love xmas :)