Halloween fonts
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Baby Shower!





So last night one of my best friends, Erica, blessed me with a beautiful baby shower! I don't have any photos from the night yet, but here's a few shots of ALL of the gifts I was blessed with..
Baby Paayton definitely is well stocked! Also, my mom bought me a Camo Hat and Diaper Geenie as well as a "Mommy Pack" with gels, pads, oils etc for when the baby gets here!
I feel so blessed, I can't say it enough.. Here are a few shots of all the goodies I got!
I will upload some photos of the night once I get them.

Thank you to all who came to my shower!!! It meant the world to me, it was fun.. and good to have you all there to celebrate Paayton's soon-to-be life!

No comments: