Halloween fonts
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baby Talk

So this Friday I am 6 months pregnant! 1 week to go after and I enter the 3rd trimester of pregnancy!
The one fun thing about pregnancy is that you get to dream and get excited about little things. Like what your baby will look like, what sex it will be, what day it will be born. Things you will buy, where you will take your baby. Basically it's a dreaming period, and it's kinda fun!
I was on Baby Gap and found the cutest little outfits. I am so excited to dress something other than myself.
Check out these ridiculously adorable items.




















































Love baby items. Always have, and now I get to buy them!

PS. put a few Christmas Light in our backyard last night, so cozy. 64 days until Christamas, ya'll!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Cute baby items! Buying for a girl is def. more fun but if you have a boy it is just more of challenge to find cute things :) I had a lot of fun shopping for my little man - and still do!