Halloween fonts
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Excitement is growing as I anticipate the future. I try to live for the day, instead of the future, but it's hard when you have so many good things coming!
First off, on November 7th, I find out the sex of my baby. This is a huge one, it's not only been so hard to be patient, but once I find out, I finally know who is inside of me.
Paayton Harlow or Grey Shilo. Mommy's little man, or daddy's little girl?

Second, on November 17th, John Mayer's album, Battle Studies, will be hitting the shelves. This is nice because if you know me, you know I constantly have John Mayer on replay, and if you live with me it would be annoying. Glen is always telling me to turn John Mayer off.. after hearing the same songs over and over, i'm sure it gets repetitive!

Third, December 5th, Glen and I are going to pick out our large Pine Christmas Tree!


There are quite a few little things in between that excite me as well, but here are a few things that I have no patience for.

No comments: