Halloween fonts
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bye Bye Dairy.


Bye Bye Dairy.

This post is kind of odd, but maybe more of a tutorial type thing. I've had mild problem skin probably since grade 9, and then when I moved away to Vancouver I immediately cut out lots of items, and I not only lost 26 pounds, but my skin was clear that whole 2.5 years of living there.
Once I moved back to the Island I started getting back into my old lifestyle of eating. Wheat, lots of dairy an junk..
This past year I've started to break out again, and there was no cause for it. Only that I started to eat tons of dairy.
I love dairy, I could live off 2% milk, German Butter Cheese, butter, feta etc..
So, a few weeks back I got a bad cold, and I didn't eat any dairy for that whole 8 days, and I completely clear up. Then once my cold went away, I decided I wanted a 1/2 L of Chocolate Milk, and immediately the next morning I woke up with 2 new friends.
So, since then I've cut out dairy, it's been about a week and a half now, and no new friends.
I started doing some research on it the other day as well, and there are so many cases of people having bad skin, and cutting out dairy and it immediately clearing up.
Anyways, its not too hard, I just have to get over my cravings. Today I made Tomato Soup with Rice Milk, and it tasted no different.
I bought Soy Cheddar and Mozza Cheese, and my last month of Starbucks runs have been soy lattes.
Not only has this cleared up my face, but my tummy doesn't make weird sounds and feelings now. I feel better!

Goodbye Dairy, I no longer need you in my life. I'm breaking up with you.

No comments: