Halloween fonts
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Friendship.


Does anyone else feel like friends come and go? It seems like every year I have a new set of friends, and even the ones I have had for years, are living far away, out of reach.
I've talked to a few people with the same issues and it makes no sense. Do people simply become to busy to care anymore, or does lifestyles become un-mashed?
A friend means that I can tell her/him anything, and I expect the same in return.
I expect to be able to cry, and be real with them. Does life not offer this type of a friend anymore? Or are they the people you only see in movie's now?
It's something that presses in on my mind frequently. I don't know quite how to deal with it either.
Any ideas?

1 comment:

Keira-Anne said...

It's definitely strange but I know you aren't the only one that experiences this. I've always thought friends come into our lives for a reason, a season or a lifetime. I find that my friend "catalogue" changes up each year as well, but there are a select few that keep coming 'round again. It's those ones that, no matter how much time or distance is between, you still have the knack of picking things up where they left off.