Halloween fonts
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thankful Dinner


























Dear Readers,

Sorry it's been forever since I posted a blog. Friday night I came down with a terrible cold. Can you believe that? Right before my Five Thanksgiving Dinners started.. I was SO disappointed. Not only is thanksgiving one of my favorites but I wasn't able to enjoy it because not only am I pregnant, but I had a plugged nose and sore throat.
For those who haven't been pregnant, your stomach seems to shrink and gets squished, so I ate about half of what I ate last year.
Thanksgiving is so great! Family, Food and Fun. What more could a girl ask for?
This year I decided to cook my own dinner because since I can't eat much at each meal, I wanted leftovers so I can snag some Pot's or Stuffing whenever my little tummy feels the desire!
If you feel the urge to comment, do so! Tell me how your Thanksgiving Dinners were!

No comments: