Halloween fonts
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009


I have no idea what I am going to blog about today. I have a bunch of thoughts buzzing around my head! A friend, who lives in Morinville, AB- got snow, and I believe it's STILL snowing over there. How is that for luck and happiness?
Most of you know, if you know me well, that I spend hours watching the Weather Network, and countless days praying and hoping we get snow. No idea why, I just love it. It's probably one of the most amazing, and purest forms of love that this earth can give us!
Last year, I could care less because I wasn't awake enough to realize it. But we received snow for pretty much 2 months straight. There was always snow, and the best part? There was SNOW on Christmas!
I remember actually being frustrated that I had to walk home in knee high snow, but then realizing that it's my favorite and falling in love all over.
Although last year the snow was so dry we couldn't even make snow balls out of it!
I got a little excited seeing the first glimpse of snow. It's not like being unattached. Living 2.5 hours from Morinville makes me feel a little more connected to their snowfall, and it makes me appreciate, what if I was still there.
Wow. I can completely agree that this blog is about nothing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Living 2.5 hours from Morinville?! more like 14 hours!!! haha, driving, that is...

Jessica-Sara said...

hehe, no when I used to live in AB, silly!