Halloween fonts
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

The Worst Pregnancy Ever..!


Well, those who have been pregnant (most), understand the title. Before you get pregnant people say being pregnant was amazing, and wonderful. A time of patience and rest. They say you feel amazing, hair, skin, body and soul. The story on it is that it's fun, the worst part is giving birth.
Well this is definitely not what Myself, and many others think.

The other day I was talking to my friend who gave birth to her beautiful baby girl Seven months ago, and she was saying that the bad is never talked about, and people never tell you... and when you actually are put in the situation, boom, you find out!
Being pregnant is not easy at all, and the easiest part? Your emotions. The media sais this is one of the only downfalls of pregnancy's dazzle.
From the start I've had bad morning sickness, lost 19 pounds in the first four months, and then I went from morning sickness to such bad back and rib and neck pain. No appetite, dizziness, fluid loss at all times of the day and night ( I wont go into that one, but it's not peeing ), my skin hasn't been all that pregnancy cracks it up to be, and the most unpleasant thing is you constantly feel depressed and overly exhausted, and you don't feel like leaving your couch--always achy and you feel gross.
That explains a pregnancy. Well, the few I know about and mine. This doesn't mean I'm not happy though, you learn to work through it all. After 5.5 months of dealing with being sick everyday, soon it becomes normal and you learn to laugh and do normal things again.

Today I awoke for the 18th time to have the worst back, neck and joint pain--ever. I also woke up and thought I was loosing the baby because my whole stomach felt like it was going to explode, it was extremely tight and I couldn't feel anything moving.
Is that good for complaining? So, if you ever ask me how I feel, this is it. But I usually will say, great. Because emotionally and mentally I am, and this will ALL be worth it in 4 months!
So what's the easy part? There isn't really any, just make sure you love kids before you think of getting pregnant, because it will always be busy and hard from here on out!
Love you Baby!

No comments: