Halloween fonts
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

Dry Shampoo, Streaks and Shinny hair!


Hello everyone!

I have nothing really important to blog about today so let me show you what I got up to!I decided to put a few more blond streaks in my hair, every year I go blond, and totally blond by about Christmas time.. so here is my first attempt!
Also, if you keep reading I have a amazing shinny Hair secret!





Shinny Hair:

You're recommended to only wash you hair once-twice a week. This may be hard, but back when I lived in Van I came across this AMAZING product that does wonders. It's Dry Shampoo. What happens is you spray this product on your roots, like hair spray, but it sprays on like air, and immediately it takes away the grease! I once went 9 days without washing my hair, and I have semi-greasy hair!
I used " Big Sexy Hair " for 32.99, but you can get products like "Batiste"- and this can usually be found in Regular drug stores for a fraction of the price, 7.99.
I just bought a can a week ago.



BUT

When you do wash your hair this is the regime:

Soak your head, put the conditioner on first, let sit for 2 minutes, then put the shampoo JUST on your roots, while the conditioner is still on, and rinse..
I did that for the first time today and my hair is amazing..
It's also good for your hair because it keeps the natural oils on your head, but still cleaning your dirty roots!

Try it and let me know how it goes!

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks GREAT! I love it! :)

And that Batiste stuff looks cool...I might find some and try it!