Halloween fonts
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Canada Trust



Well, my daily blog for the day is actually from last night. I was appalled that I was treated in such a way, and apparently for no reason.
Glen previously, switched to a different Bank, which I will choose to leave anonymous, and closed his account with TD.
Glen had gone to cash his cheque at his bank, when he realized it closes at 4:00, a sad time, since most banks are at least open until 5. So no big deal, I said he could sign the cheque in TD, and we could cash it through my account. I first off didn't see how this was a big deal since I had done this many times through various other accounts when I didn't have one, AND, because Glen and I have a joint savings account through our banks.
But, this isn't even the problem. We walked up to the counter and she was a complete rude. Without even looking at us she asked for me to put my card in the machine ( in a very rude tone) and then when I was done pushing in my pin, she told me that I could of taken it out.
Proceeding, she was completely rude to Glen, and basically what we got out of it was she wouldn't cash the cheque because it looked fraudulent.
He gave her 3 pieces of ID, and even gave his Employer's Cell and home phone to call.
In this she looked at us and said, "there's really nothing I want to do"
So, holding our tongues we didn't say a word, just walked straight out.

Now, it probably doesn't sound rude, but It's hard to state tones over a blog. I felt really upset that I was treated in such a way.
I don't know if this young girl was having a bad day, but I didn't see why we had to be treated in such a way.
I could go on, but stated blankly, I will be switching banks. I am tired of ridiculous fees and calls to my home phone asking if I want a upgrade.
No thanks, TD, you hired a keeper!

No comments: