Halloween fonts
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

All By My Lonesome


Today is a sad day because it means I am home alone for a week. I like being home alone, but only for a certain period of time, and then I get lonely.
How do you like my overactive sad face
<---

Glen Went to Victoria to work on a bridge down in Sooke. I was supposed to go with, but my doctor's appointment falls on the day they come home, and we wouldn't have been back in time.

So, if any of my dear readers would like to grace me with your presence over the next week, I would very much LOVE that.
I will be doing a few projects like:
Making my Headboard
Baking/Cooking to freeze
Painting the rest of my crib
Recovering my Ottoman

Those are just a few things I plan to achieve.. but otherwise-POP OVER!

No comments: