Halloween fonts
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Collection of Shab & Chic

I thought I would blog about this, and if you read this, please COMMENT. Glen, and various other friends and family members have been encouraging me to start making and selling Shabby Chic Items I have restored to value.
I take something not worth any value, and usually strip it, sand it, paint it, stain etc.. it all depends on the item.
I have quite a few things that I've done for our personal use, but everyone has been encouraging me to do something about it, and try to advertise my work.
Here are a few items that I've done in my spare time.. Let me know what YOU think, is it worth perusing? Or just a fun hobby!






3 comments:

Keira-Anne said...

I agree - you've really got a knack for it, babe.

Anonymous said...

i think you should presue it for sure, i would love to do the same but dont have the time. i would love to come visit you but im going with my mom to minnasota to visit her family. i would love to come visit and see your place when i get back tho.
ps your log is great oh and this is kumari lol

Jessica-Sara said...

Oh! haha, thanks Kumari! I would looooove to see you anytime, whenever you get back. okay?