Halloween fonts
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Perogy, Perogy!


Glen and I were wondering what to do today at two pm, so I decided why not try our hand at homemade perogies.



I must say, the 2 hour process started out as being fun, but once our backs started hurting, and the filing wasn't "filling" the dough well, we decided store bought perogies are much more fun to eat.
We started around 4:45, and Ate at roughly 7:10.. if you want a fun activity to fill your afternoon, this is it.
But be aware, A HUGE pile of dishes will await you. Trust me, I was just cooking for two.

Overall, they were yum-yum..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hows it going just wondering where you got the music to im yours with out him singing in it your voice is beautiful and im enjoying your blog :)

Jessica-Sara said...

awe thanks!
Who is this?? I got the music from Youtube. Search " I'm yours Karaoke"

The Schwiers said...

I miss perogies, they don't have them in england :( and you'd think since we're closer to poland/ukraine, whoever wants the claim) that we would have them, or that people would have at least heard of them!

Jessica-Sara said...

hahaha... you can make them homemade, they were SO yummy! look up a recipe online. mmmm