Halloween fonts
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Baby is Getting Big


I hit the 18 week mark, and baby is getting bigger. Sometimes I think I feel the baby kick, its like a weird feeling, but then it goes away.
it's exciting to have a bit of a belly now. When I lay flat on my back there is a bump, when normally flat.
It's also getting harder too.. so I know something must be in there.
I had a very real dream about my baby a few weeks back, which made me decide to name her Paayton.
I had a dream I had her early and she came out blonde with fair skin. I for some reason named her Paayton, and I'm not sure why because that name wasn't even on my baby list. I hadn't even thought of it.
If my intuition is wrong, I will name my little man Greyson, Grey for short..
I don't care what it is, as long as it is healthy and doesn't have red hair.... haha sorry glen. Strawberry Blond would be fine, but not your fire engine red.
Maybe I'm going to have to work on that one...

Here's a shot at 18 weeks. Next week in Victoria on the 23rd, I get to find out of my intuition is right. Baby Girl or Boy.

No comments: