Halloween fonts
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm Not The Only One


Okay, don't freak out. But I spent, 380.74 on two Down Duvet Comforters.
Yikes?
Well, in Campbell River, there are limited stores. What happens when people find a deal? They go deal crazy!
This morning I got up at 8 am, so I could make it to Zellers to find a number of women and men standing outside the Zellers entrance to have in on these deals.
Me being smart, and having gone in the night before, I knew the exact duvet to pick up ( they always seem to be mixed up in that isle, and it's impossible to find anything.
There were already 3 or 4 ladies who ran back before me who were diving through looking for the magic ones, while glen and I being smart, put one in Customer Service over night. The other, was in the duvet COVER isle.
So, we made it out with two comforters for 66.92 instead of 380.74. I still can't get over that amazing deal.

I had to give mine away when I moved back from Calgary, it wouldn't fit in my luggage.. and Glen needed one as his comforter is ancient.
Glen was nice enough to not only buy himself one, but me one too!

This is my indulge for the day.. and oh goodness, I hope I'm not the only one to go duvet crazy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jess that is a STEAL! Wow! And no, you aren't the only one haha I loved my down duvet at home too. But here in Boston I am living the life of a poor student...*pout*. Can't wait to sleep in a comfy bed with proper covers and high thread count sheets again LOL.

How are you doing?

Jessica-Sara said...

Oh yay! I am good, and sorry they don't have Zellers in Boston :( Bummer! Hows school girl? and do you have your own blog???